- How well do you really know your husband, wife or partner?
- Could we have happier, more fulfilled relationships?
- Have your parents or someone close to you been keeping secrets?*
Eat.Play.Love. tackles these questions and more with three stages of discussion. More than just a card game, it provides the opportunity to (re)connect meaningfully with those in your life.
- Stage 1 Eat. is sometimes about food, but always about opening the conversation.
- Stage 2 Play. is about challenge and going deeper.
- Stage 3 Love. is all about growth and connection.
Can be played with 2 or more people.
But one thing's for sure, the time to play it safe is over.
- Strictly 18+
- Each stage contains 40 cards for a total of 120 questions
- *I bet they have