Just some scallops, a lemon, butter, white wine, garlic and capers make this a super easy entrée to share for a date night.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
65g unsalted butter
120ml white wine
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tsp capers
Herb salad mix
- Using a knife, cut skin off lemon. Holding the lemon in your hand cut out each segment and place into a bowl. Once all segments cut out also squeeze lemon into a bowl and put aside.
- In a oiled stainless pan on medium heat, sear salted scallops for a few minutes each side, remove from pan and set aside.
- Deglaze pan with white wine, scraping off any bits attached to pan and add in minced garlic and butter.
- Once butter starts bubbling and in lemon wedges including all the reserved juice and the chives.
- After a minute add the capers and adjust the salt as required.
- Place scallops onto plate and spoon sauce over before garnishing with the salad herbs.
If you like this, check out my Spicy Prawn and Garlic Spaghetti recipe!